Examples of financial matters that may be reported:
- Accounting and account auditing disorders
- False entries
- Tax evasion
- Bribery or fraud
- Fictitious personnel employment
- Terrorism funding
- Money laundering
Examples of non-financial matters that may be reported:
- Conflict of interests (professional integrity)
- Threat to the safety of individuals
- Moral harassment
- Sexual harassment
- Violations of environmental regulations or threats to public health
- Disclosure of manufacturing/ business/ trade secrets
- Risks to the security of the company’s information system
- Infringements of common ethical standards that are generally accepted by the community
How to file your concern or complaint
All employees, vendors, contractors and customers are encouraged to take action with respect to actual or potential misconduct within REC.
REC supports open discussions about responsible conduct in an improvement-oriented and non-bureaucratic way. Employees should usually discuss any concerns or complaints with line managers within the local organizations as further described in the procedure.
However, employees that have reason not to address the local organisation and vendors, contractors and other external stakeholders may fill in the form below to file a concern or complaint. It is also possible to file a complaint by telefax as described in the procedure.
All complainants are encouraged to identify themselves to ensure the best and most efficient process but anonymous complaints will also be accepted.
All complainants should read the procedure before filing a complaint or concern.
Fill in the form below to file your concern or complaint: