REC Group is bringing its popular exhibition booth to you with a virtual exhibition.
- June 24, 2020 – launch of REC’s virtual exhibition, accessible for a limited time only
- June 25, 3:00 pm CET – REC Leadership Panel: a live virtual leadership panel discussion (details below)
Click here to watch
- July 1, 2020 – live webinar with demo of the new REC ProPortal (multiple timeslots available, click the region to sign up for what best suits you):
HOW IT WORKS
- Move through the REC booth at “eye level” in an engaging photo-realistic 3D experience
- Explore REC’s offering of powerful solar panels, certified installer program and tools, reference solar systems, and more
- Get a close up view of REC products, including the flagship REC Alpha solar panel, and rotate them 360 degrees – just like at the real in-person REC booths
- Marked action points throughout the booth trigger a pop up with a lively introduction and video material
- Connect with REC in multiple ways, including registering for live webinars on multiple topics of interest (e.g. the new REC ProPortal), with multiple sessions available catering to regions
REC LEADERSHIP PANEL
REC is well-known for our exciting events held at our exhibition booths. For example, you can re-live last year’s jam-packed global launch of the REC Alpha Series here. On day two of this year’s virtual booth, don’t miss the REC Leadership Panel, accessible via one of the action points.
REC Senior Management and REC experts from across the globe will shed light on solar’s mid- and long-term future, new technology and business trends and how markets across Europe, US and APAC can learn from each other following the global health crisis. The panel will be moderated by widely-respected solar expert Michael Schmela.
For any questions on the REC virtual exhibition or the REC Leadership Panel, just send us a message.